Projekt ID: 20191890_1
Banking Securities Assistant (m/w/d) in the financial sectornicht mehr verfügbar
Kurzbeschreibung: Banking Securities Assistant (m/w/d) in the financial sector
univativ offers committed students, graduates and apprenticeship graduates the possibility to implement innovative projects from different sectors within large and medium-sized businesses. Whether part-time during your studies or fulltime after graduation – an extraordinary career with manifold chances is waiting for you!
For our client in the financial sector we are currently recruiting a Banking Security Assistant for a long term project in Bioggio, Ticino. The suitable candidate is responsible for the processing and settlement of securities financial instruments (equities, bonds, ETF, structured notes, securities lending and REPO. If you are interested in this exciting challenge, then please send us your full application.
Das erlebst Du bei uns
- Processing of financial instruments (securities, equities, bonds, eft, structured notes)
- Real time monitoring of the pending settlement orders in the market
- Chasing to market counterparties
- Real time communication with clients, custodians and brokers
- Processing of securities lending orders
Das bieten wir
- An exciting role in one of the core banking software provider
- A position you can learn and develop your skills, and be part of a team of experts
- A broad offer on training courses
- Commercial apprenticeship in Banking/Financial sector or Bachelor in Business Administration / Finance or equivalent
- Basic skills in Securities Processing and Settlement
- Organized and reliable working style
- Hands on approach and eager to learn
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good English skills written and spoken, German, Italian and French is a plus
Banking Securities Assistant (m/w/d) in the financial sector
Deine Bewerbung wird derzeit noch von unserer Zentrale geprüft. Nach Freigabe Deiner Bewerbung hast Du die Möglichkeit Dich auf diesen Job direkt zu bewerben.