Junior Project Coordinator (m/w) in chemical environment
For our customer, an American concern and market leader in the field of industrial cleaning and hygiene, we are looking for a dedicated Junior Project Coordinator (m/w) in the field Research and Development for products in the Food and Beverage. Within this project you work on the development of new products and strategic innovations. If you bring first laboratory experience and have a safe handling of the common MS Office Tools, then we look forward to your application!
- Key tasks included data acquisition, analysis of insights, and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to align next steps
- Help and coordinate the technical aspects to deliver the new digital platforms
- Support product development and visit customers to test concepts and coordinate the set-up of equipment to verify that the concepts help solve identified customer problems
- Excellent communication skill to coordinate with customers and the relevant experts to support and evaluate the project
- Effective link with both chemical and digital side of the business
- Support in RD&E related office activities
- Masters or a bachelor’s in computer science, engineering, Mechatronics or relevant other degree (a chemistry relevant degree and an interest in digital is also acceptable)
- Experience working in an international and interdisciplinary work environment
- Demonstrated relevant skills and ability to execute work independently
- Experience of working as a technical support on digital/engineering projects is an advantage
- Good organisational skills, including multi-tasking, prioritisation and time-management
- Capability to collaborate in a (virtual) team
- Skills to work analytically
- Very good communication skills in English and German
Der Job ist wie für Dich gemacht?
Dann bewirb Dich am besten gleich über unser Online-Bewerbungsformular in nur 6 Schritten.
0221 – 789 48 44 – 1